- Clamp’s body part is aluminum alloy die-casting construction, more durable and stronger but lighter to hold in hand
- Perfect for welding, installing furniture, doweling, making cabinet, frame and aquarium
- Maximum clamping range is 68, which can clamp materials like steel rod, metal tube, wood, thick glass, etc
- Electroplating rust-proof steel arbor with rotary jaw can be adjusted to align and hold work pieces precisely
- Solid anti-skid strong rubber handle, help to sets up instantly; secures quickly
- Material: Aluminum Alloy Die Casting Clamp Body
- Pliers Surface: Coating
- Style: Welding Corner Clamp
- Degree of Angle: 90°
- Max Jaw Open: approx. 2.7inch / 6.8cm
- Jaw Width: 3.7inch / 9.5cm
- Jaw Depth: 1.4inch / 3.5cm
- Size: 11.22*8.42*2.12 Inch / 28.5*21.4*5.4 cm
• Avoid clamping glasses which are not thick enough, or the glasses may get cracked.
• When clamp the glass, users are suggested to coat the both sides of glass’ clamping position with facial tissues; thus can avoid the metal clamp cracks the glass or scratchs the glass surface accidently.